Friday, September 14, 2007

One of those days!!


I thought this picture accurately portrays how I feel today!! Ugh!!
I haven't got done the things I needed to do this week. I have to try to do them this weekend. Not writing on a schedule these days, which means not getting any writing done. Blahhhhh!!
And Dammit all, I want some good chocolate!!
Nothing new to write. The car is running fine, but needs to be vacuumed out, again. Haven't heard from any family members, so I guess everyone is fine.
Have to work on Mary's birthday gifts this weekend. What do get someone who is turning 20?
I better have some pictures to post on Monday of completed projects, or your liable to see another picture like the one above.
I do hope that everyone has a good weekend!!!
Bright Blessings to all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is cute! I have tagged you!! http://mytangledthreads.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-have-been-tagged.html