Monday, September 10, 2007

Another dog eat cat day!!





So...

The weekend was good. Except for Friday when I thought the house was going to burn down. An electric outlet got wet and shorted out throwing out blue flames and hissing loudly. At least I think it was loudly, my shriek was louder.

The Palmetto Tatters had their annual event this past weekend. I did not get to attend due to financial and automobile problems. The car problems are solved, unfortunately not in enough time to attend the event. While I do hope that everyone who attended had a good time, I'm bummed that I didn't get to go.

I did get some work done on some jewelry pieces that I have been designing for my daughter Mary. She is going to be 20 years old this month, damn I'm old. I hope to post those pictures before the end of the week.

Bright blessings to all!!!

No comments: