Thursday, August 20, 2009

New things to look at

As you can see I have added some things to this blog. From now on you should be able to come here any day you wish or even everyday if you wish and look at the Tarot card of the day, the Rune of the day, and the I Ching symbol of the day.

I have always loved the Tarot and even took some classes in how to read the cards. I will happily do readings for anyone who asks, BTW. I really like the Runes also, but have never been able to learn them very well. So this will help me also. And the I Ching is a totally new interest for me, but interesting it certainly is. Each Hexagram is made up of two trigrams, the three line groups. I will post more explanations in the future.

As you can see for today they all three indicate some travel and contemplation. The Meditation hexagram, the Three of Wands tarot card and the Ehwaz rune.

Again, I will post more explanations in the future, for the time being, Enjoy!!

Bright blessings to all!!!

No comments: