Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bad Luck Day!!!


Here we go!!!


Well tomorrow is my bad luck day. But with everything going on, I wonder if it will be bad luck if I don't survive it. I'm not thinking it will.

July 9th. This day was orginally significant to me because this was my parents wedding anniversary. Tomorrow they would have been married for forty years, easily remembered as I was a prom night accident. My parents married in July and I was born the following January. Now back then this day wasn't really that bad for me. But my father died when I was 19, and since then the day isn't that lucky for me. I have been in two major car accidents on this date, totalling cars and creating those type of injuries that manage to stay around for a long time. What does that mean? My spine may never be straight again, some joints still moan and groan at different times. I have gotten tickets on this date at least once, but I think twice. Damn Nazis!!!! This date is also the date that my divorce for my one and only marriage was finalized. Actually, I feel quite confident in saying that the date on my head stone will read July 9. What year? Can't say yet, but with everything going on right now, tomorrow would not be that bad for me. I am so tired of this crap anyway.

What is also a possiblity, and this may lead to the head stone, is that something even worse could happen, and I will be expected to survive it. This is where you should be hearing wicked laughter, something like the late Vincent Price would do. Ahh well, I guess we'll wait and see. Just for shits and giggles though, I bought a lottery ticket for tomorrow night at lunch today. Isn't that funny? And with a few simple numbers this could just easily become the luckiest day of my life.

Yeah, right.

I do hope that all of you have a very blessed day and that only happy and wonderful things come your way!!

Blessed be!!

1 comment:

amethystdawn said...

Good luck to you. I know exactly what you are going through. Went through pretty much the same thing with my ex just under a year ago. Then he married her in October. He only knew her for two months. So I can safely say it does get somewhat better as time goes on. I did at least get to keep the dog and the ferret; is there no one who can take the chihuahas for you till you can get settled somewhere? I hope so, those little dogs will be so much happier with you. Good luck to you!!!!!